Where can I find beIN SPORTS and beIN SPORTS en Español?
My cable TV provider has announced it will carry beIN SPORT but I have not seen it yet. What should I do?
When will my TV provider carry the network?
Will beIN SPORT games be available online?
Where can I find programming information for beIN SPORT?
What is the difference between beIN SPORT and beIN SPORT en Español?
Why isn’t beIN SPORT available in HD from my provider?
Will ‘beIN SPORT’ be available in Canada?
What does the ‘beIN SPORT’ name mean?
beIN SPORTS is currently available from the following providers:
• DISH subscribers can find the beIN SPORTS network on Channel 408 in English and on Channel 871 in Spanish (SAP)
• DIRECTV subscribers can watch beIN SPORTS on Channel 620 in HD and English, and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 426
• Comcast has launched beIN SPORTS across the U.S. Please contact your local Comcast office for channel information.
• Time Warner Cable. Check your local TWC office for details.
• Bright House Networks. Check your local BHN office for details.
• Verizon FIOS subscribers can find beIN SPORTS on Channel 598 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1538 in HD.
• AT&T U-verse subscribers can find beIN SPORTS on Channel 1662 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1663 in HD.
• Liberty Cablevision of Puerto Rico, Atlantic Broadband, Advanced, Hotwire, OneLink Communications.
For those subscribed to contracted beIN SPORT providers who have yet to offer the channel in your area, please contact your provider’s local office directly. beIN SPORT does not have knowledge of the timing and availability of network rollouts in specific regions by providers.
beIN SPORT is currently in negotiations with cable TV, telecommunications firms and satellite providers across the country. Please contact your TV service provider and let them know you want the network today: http://www.beinsport.tv/getbein.html The more calls and emails from international sports fans demanding beIN SPORT, the more pressure is placed upon your TV service provider to carry our networks.
Yes. The streaming platform will be available in the near future. However, streaming will ONLY be available through an authentication system that verifies you are a customer of a cable TV, telco or satellite provider that carries beIN SPORT.
Visit our up-to-date online guide for the latest beIN SPORT games and programs at http://www.beinsport.tv/grid.html We also encourage you to follow us on Twitter @beINSPORTUSA & @ESbeINSPORT for Español and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/beINSportUSA to get the latest programming updates.
They are two distinct beIN SPORT networks, both of which have SAP capabilities. Programming and scheduling may vary between both channels.
beIN SPORT and beIN SPORT en Español is offered in HD to all our cable TV and satellite providers at no additional cost to them for carrying it. Providers decide whether they offer HD or SD to their customers. Please contact your provider and let them know you want the beIN SPORT networks in HD today: http://www.beinsport.tv/getbein.html
beIN SPORT is currently negotiating agreements to offer its network in the Canadian market. Please contact your cable TV, telco or satellite provider and let them know you want the beIN SPORT networks in Canada today.
Our name refers to our desire to have our audience “be in” the games and international competition, as well as be inspired by and be involved in sport.